|This article is a stub. You can help Satisfactory Wiki by .|
|Heavy electroshock self defense weapon for melee range.|
|Sink Value||18 800|
|Crafted In||Equipment Workshop|
The Xeno-Basher is a long melee weapon that shocks enemies, dealing 7 and 14 damage with its first and second swing respectively, for a total of 21 damage with a two-hit combo. Its range is longer than the Xeno-Zapper.
When attacking, it is swung like a sword, leaving blue trails midair, but only produces a shock when it makes contact with an enemy. The Xeno-Basher can be swung once by using the attack key (default: Left-click) or double-swing, with Double-click.
Obtaining[edit | edit source]
Crafting[edit | edit source]
|5 × Modular Frame||80||1 × Xeno-Basher|
|2 × Xeno-Zapper|
|25 × Cable|
|500 × Wire|
Strategy[edit | edit source]
- When fighting against fast-moving creatures, like Flying Crab, Stinger or Fluffy-tailed Hog, it is advised to use the Xeno-Basher over the Rebar Gun as the latter is suitable only for slow-moving targets.
- It can be advantageous even when compared to the Rifle as it does not require ammo, thus saving your inventory slots.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- It was originally called the Shock Baton in the alpha.
- A small wrench key chain dangles from the handguard and swings around loosely as the weapon is swung. Shocks continually travel up the center of the weapon like a Jacob's Ladder.
- A Xeno-Basher cannot damage more than 1 creature in a swing attack (there is no 'Cleaving Attack' in this game). Be wary when dealing with a group of Hogs.
History[edit | edit source]
See also[edit | edit source]