There are various vehicles that engineers can use to travel, and transport items. Like buildings, vehicles can be painted any color. There are no new planned vehicles for the future, and there are no further unconfirmed vehicles. There is no cap on the number of vehicles in the world. Engineers can be hit by vehicles.
Progression[edit | edit source]
Vehicle tech can be unlocked via various means, including the discovery of new resources.
Piloting[edit | edit source]
Engineers can enter and exit vehicles via "E" the enter vehicle hotkey.. When piloting a vehicle, the camera switches to third-person perspective. There are currently unknown features which will allow performing stunts. Vehicles cannot be upgraded. 
Drifting[edit | edit source]
Automation[edit | edit source]
By holding Q, the Self driving menu hotkey, while piloting a vehicle, an Engineer can perform various actions allowing for vehicle automation, such as recording a path, and enabling autopilot. Vehicles only drive on their own when not piloted by an engineer.
Wheeled[edit | edit source]
The automation uses waypoints for pathing: It seems to be a point to point system, which means vehicles will always face the current waypoint until they reach it to target the next waypoint.
Self driving requires a clear straight path between waypoints and a closed loop of waypoints to work optimally. If a vehicle collides with an obstacle (including another vehicle), it will reverse and adjust its course, but vehicles will not actively avoid each-other.
Rail[edit | edit source]
Trains can be automated using the self driving menu.
An automated path for trains can be created by adding train stations to the stop-list. Each stop can be assigned a stop duration, before the train moves on.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- "as for vehicles, honestly not many are needed. all the vehicles we have are for very practical reasons and they basically cover any reason you would need a vehicle" - Jace on discord
- "we have currently shown all vehicles" - Jace on discord
- "no there isnt varrili" - Jace on discord when asked "Is there a cap of how many vehicles a player can have?" by Varrili
- "you can run over people :smile:" - Jace on discord
- "ive already added some secret features to the vehicles that i didnt share that will facilitate stunts" - Jace on discord
- "not at the moment" - Jace on discord when asked "Is there plans to have these vehicles be upgradeable?"
- "if they run into stuff they try and fix themselves eg. reverse away etc" - Jace on discord