As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
|Uranium is radioactive. Mainly used in Nuclear Power Plants.|
|Unlocked at||Tier 7 - Nuclear Power|
- Continue reading: Radiation
Obtaining[edit | edit source]
Resource acquisiton[edit | edit source]
Uranium can be harvested by hand (default E) in trace amounts from resource deposits scattered across the world, or from inexhaustible resource nodes on which Miners can be constructed to extract automatically. Additonally, Lizard Doggos will ocassionally bring it when tamed.
- Items produced per minute
Number of Uranium resource nodes is as follows:
|Mk.3 mining rate|
at 250 %
Usage[edit | edit source]
Crafting[edit | edit source]
|Tier 7 - Nuclear Power|
AWESOME Sink[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Tamed Lizard Doggos can bring Uranium at any game stage. Unlike Nuclear Waste, it can be safely disposed to the trash slot without picking it up.
- Deposits of Uranium can be found in clusters, mainly in end-game areas such as Red Bamboo Fields and around some Crash Sites.
See also[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Patch 0.3.4.9: Reverted to the old mesh as of 0.3.4.7, improved icon readability
- Patch 0.3.4.7: New mesh and icon introduced
- Patch 0.2.1.19: New mesh and icon introduced
- Patch 0.1.14: Now can be crafted into Encased Uranium Cells and uses a new mesh