|Requires deliveries of special Project Parts to complete Phases of Project Assembly. Completing Phases in the Space Elevator will unlock new Tiers in the HUB Terminal.|
|Unlocked at||Tier 0 - HUB Upgrade 6|
|“||That’s why you’re sent to that planet. You [have] to build this thing, you construct this giant space elevator and you funnel resources into it in a few stages. You can finish [Satisfactory] and get to the end and press the ‘I Win’ button.||„|
|~ Oscar Jilsén|
The Space Elevator is a special building used to complete phases of Project Assembly by supplying it with Project Assembly Parts. Each delivery unlocks 2 higher Tiers of Milestones.
It is visible from all parts of the world, making it a useful landmark for navigation.
Project Assembly phases[edit | edit source]
|Phase||Name||Upgrade Cost||Tiers unlocked|
|1||Platform||50 Smart Plating||Tiers 3 and 4|
|2||Framework||500 Smart Plating
100 Automated Wiring
|Tiers 5 and 6|
|3||Systems||2 500 Versatile Framework
500 Modular Engine
|Tiers 7 and 8
Tier 8 is unreleased.
|4||Interior||5 000 Heavy Modular Frame
2 500 Quantum Computer
2 500 Turbo Motor
|Unknown (GUI shows "Tier -1")|
|5||Propulsion||Unknown||Tiers 9 and 10|
Building and relocation[edit | edit source]
The Space Elevator must be constructed to unlock Tier 3 and above. Only one Space Elevator can be built in a game; however, it can be dismantled and relocated without losing progress at any time.
Once an item has been loaded into the elevator, it cannot be retrieved.
In a multiplayer game, the Space Elevator is shared among all players.
Food court[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- After each delivery, the Space Elevator will ascend to the sky for a few minutes then descend back to the lower level.
- Although it has a terminal in its model, the player is able to interact with the Space Elevator from any angle.
- Only the anchor of the Space Elevator are constructed by the Engineer, which explains its rather cheap price.
- In a multiplayer game, if a player sends off the items by pulling the handle, other players will not be able to see the animated handle in the Space Elevator UI if they opened the UI at the same time.
- The delivery mechanism of the Space Elevator doesn't have collision maps, so if the player managed to work their way up to the top, they won't be able to walk around on it.
- Project Assembly itself cannot be seen in-game, but it appears briefly at the end of the E3 trailer.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]