From Satisfactory Wiki
Welcome to the official Satisfactory Wiki
the Satisfactory guide and information source written and maintained by the community.
We are currently maintaining 622 pages (118 articles).
Please feel free to contribute by creating new articles or expanding existing ones.
Satisfactory is a new game announced by Coffee Stain Studios, the creators of Goat Simulator and the Sanctum series. Various features of the game have been revealed so far via various trailers and interviews, as well as on the official site. A closed alpha is scheduled for 2018, which you can sign up for on the official site.
New Confirmed Features
- Conveyor Belt Splitters video teases three kinds of splitter, with various sorting functions. It also confirms that engineers can ridge belts.
- The Conveyor Belt Speeds video shows us belts going *very* fast, while carrying items which seem to be: circuits, plastic, wires and reinforced steel plates.
- Developer Highlight - Concept Art gives us our first look at Caterina Parks and Steve. We also saw art for a Medkit and the supposed Food Court.
- Jace confirms in Q&A #3 that there are 24 unique buildings so far and that we wont have Creative Mode in alpha, but will almost certainly have it later. He confirms that there is no, terraforming, landscaping, weather or pollution. No VR support, but the possibility of some kind of top-down view later. The game will probably have Steam Achievements post alpha. There will be progression with multiple unlock methods (including resource discovery) for vehicles, buildings and tools. The factory and vehicles will function wherever you are in the world.
To write a new article, just enter the article title in the box below or in the search box at the top of the page.
- Adding content
- If you are unsure of what to do or how to create a page, search for a few articles on the same topic and see what they look like. You can always view the source code in a wiki and learn from what others have done.
- An edit doesn't have to be massive; if you feel you don't want to create whole articles, then just fixing spelling errors and broken links is enough.