As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
Pipeline Junction Cross
|This article is a stub. You can help Satisfactory Wiki by .|
|Pipeline Junction Cross|
|Can be attached to a pipeline to split it 4-way.|
|Unlocked at||Tier 3 - Coal Power|
The Pipeline Junction Cross is used to split pipelines into 4 ways and allow flow in any direction. Any configuration works functionally, 1 input:3 output, 2 input;2 output, etc, as long as the total input pipes' flow rates do not exceed the total output pipes' flow rates.
Snapping[edit | edit source]
- A junction can be snapped to an existing pipeline, similar to snapping a Splitter onto a belt.
- The junction can be rotated with its rotation axis aligned with the pipe, with 45 degree interval.
- A junction can be placed on Foundations for precise placement. You can rotate it in 45 degrees interval horizontally.
- A junction can be placed on Walls for precise placement. You can rotate it in 45 degrees interval vertically.
See Also[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Patch 0.3.1.0: Pipe attachments such as Pipeline Pumps and Junctions can now be placed on Walls and Foundations
- Patch 0.3: Introduced