Patch Closed Alpha 3.2
This version was released on February 12, 2019. The original post came from the closed alpha discord.
Intro[edit | edit source]
Patch Notes: Closed Alpha 3.2, (Crash) Bug Fixes. CL 92579
A small patch is incoming! We fixed some of the most severe crashes people have been experiencing and some smaller multiplayer related gameplay annoyances.
Bug Fixes[edit | edit source]
- Fixed crashes related to miners
- Fixed a crash related to scanning for resource nodes
- Fixed a crash when losing connection to Epic backend
- Fixed a crash when client shoots something that is destroyed on server with the Rebar Gun
- Fixed crashes related to picking up foliage
- Fixed a crash when a too large death create is created
- Fixed some crashes related to the Network Replication Graph
- Fixed the bug that won't allow clients to interact with Storages/Craft Bench after the host did