This version was released on October 17, 2018. The original post came from the main menu of the closed alpha. The current information on this page came from a screenshot, and since there is a scrollbar in the image, this page is likely to be incomplete.
Gameplay[edit | edit source]
- FICSIT UI overhaul
- New research game loop using the M.A.M.
- Biomass overhaul
- New close combat weapon: Xeno-Zapper
- Enemy functionality updates & new enemies
- Hand mining update
- Standard hand mining equipment
- Balanced hand mining effectiveness
- Building feedback updates
- Removed stamina mechanic
Performance[edit | edit source]
We've updated to the latest Unreal version which has set us back some in performance. However, in the coming weeks we will get back some of our custom features as well as additional features now possible with latest Unreal version.
References[edit | edit source]