Patch Notes: Early Access (EXPERIMENTAL) - v0.3.4.3 - Build 120219 This patch was released on April 22, 2020.
The original post can be viewed on Satisfactory's Discord.
Intro[edit | edit source]
In today’s patch we are mostly addressing some more bugs on the Experimental version. Water Extractors should be placeable again in more locations, but there are issues remaining that we are still looking into. The messed-up material on Stackable Conveyor Poles should also be taken care of and we are looking into the Smelters.
From now on Lizard Doggos that have been tamed should no longer disappear. If yours are already gone and you have saved that session, they will sadly remain gone. In that case you will have to either load a previous save where they are still present or find new Lizard Dogs to tame.
We also added autosave notifications, inverted corner Ramps and some other fixes you can check out in the patch notes below.
UI[edit | edit source]
- Added autosave notifications
Factory[edit | edit source]
Bug Fixes[edit | edit source]
- Water Extractors should be placeable again in more locations (there are still some issues that we are currently investigating)
- Reverted some fog changes since they introduced new issues
- Fixed wrong materials on the Stackable Conveyor Poles and the Resource Sink
- Clouds should no longer randomly disappear
- Nuts should now respawn properly
- Fixed the Resource Sink smoke VFX
- Potentially fixed a crash in the AI system
- Tamed Lizard Doggos should no longer disappear (if they have already been lost new ones will have to be tamed)