Patch Notes: Early Access (EXPERIMENTAL) - v0.3.4.11 - Build 122801. This patch was released on May 22, 2020.
Intro[edit | edit source]
We’ve got an update for you coming to Experimental that has a bunch of bug fixes in it. You can check them all out in the patch notes below! There are also some smaller UI tweaks and another tweak to tone down the Flying Crabs a little more.
Our multiplayer connection handling has also changed a bit and is still being worked on. Please let us know if you encounter any issues on the questions site, we will fix them as soon as we can.
Hope you all are going to have a wonderful weekend <3
Multiplayer[edit | edit source]
- Implemented changes to multiplayer connection handling and some additional UI. Still work in progress.
Creatures[edit | edit source]
- Increased hitstun on the Flying Crabs a little more
UI[edit | edit source]
- Changed starting area descriptions and order in the New Game menu
- Added some reminders that multiplayer has more bugs than single player in relevant menus
- Show/hide map filters now saves when closing the menu
- Moved Walkways into the Organization tab in the AWESOME Shop to be consistent with the Build Menu
Bug fixes[edit | edit source]
- Small visual tweaks on Limestone node meshes in the world
- Resource Scanner icons now correspond with the resource meshes again
- Blade Runner MAM research now has an icon
- Codex onboarding step no longer blocks pick-up input
- Clients should see less build effects replaying when joining a game
- Clients now get the correct tutorial info when joining a newly started game
- Resource extractors now check whether the full resource stack size can be extracted into the output, which will pause production correctly if that is not the case (most noticeable on Oil/Water Extractors)
- Items will no longer be lost by placing them into a dismantling building’s inventory
- Items can no longer be duplicated by taking them from a dismantling building’s inventory
- Nuts and Berries should now regrow properly
- Fixed some creature respawn issues
- Supercomputer research naming is now consistent with the part naming
- Codex onboarding message now has voice over
- Fixed some gas areas and encounters in Rocky Desert that were problematic
- Clients can now empty single Pipelines and Fluid Buffers
- MAM researches should become available again when picking up the relevant items
- Clients can now toggle standby correctly in production buildings and resource extractors (still needs to be fixed for generators)