Patch Notes: Early Access (EXPERIMENTAL) - v0.3.3.2 - Build 116997. This patch was released on March 10, 2020. Sometime after release, the build number was changed to 117050 with no info besides a confirmation that the difference is "super minimal".
Intro[edit | edit source]
Another Tuesday, another update to Experimental. We are closing in on a release to Early Access but want to test these fixes on Experimental first to ensure the build is stable.
This patch includes updates to the translation files, several minor bug fixes and icons for resources and meshes that we changed. We also updated the Power Poles again to be more distinguishable and so they can be colored again.
Let us know what you think, and I hope you all have a good time with the patch. Cheers <3
Localization[edit | edit source]
- Updated with the latest translations
Factory[edit | edit source]
- Updated the mesh of all Power Poles to a colorable and more distinct design
- New icons for changed resources:
- New icon for Stackable Hyper Tube Support
- New icon for Personal Storage Box
World[edit | edit source]
- Fixed some holes in the world in a cave and on top of a waterfall in the Dune Desert
- Bauxite resource nodes now have their own textures
- Put geyser meshes in the world to their actual size (they were smaller than intended before)
- Removed some geyser meshes that were not supposed to be there
Bug Fixes[edit | edit source]
- Powerlines now connect directly to Power Poles again without a visual gap
- Stackable Poles can no longer be placed inside of each other
- Fixed the broken Iron Plate texture
- Nuclear Power Plants are now usable by client players
References[edit | edit source]