Patch Notes: Early Access (EXPERIMENTAL) - v0.2.1.14 - Build 105954
INTRO[edit | edit source]
We’ve got a hotfix fixing some of the Train fixes coming in for you on Experimental. These patch notes are a little bit different, as in that we also have a list of known bugs in here. Those bugs are NOT fixed yet, but we are aware of them and are working on fixing them up.
Thanks to everyone daring to be Experimental and helping us find these issues so we can iron them out for you. Keep reporting whatever you find!
FIXES[edit | edit source]
- Crashfix: Manual docking would sometimes crash, the crash is avoided but it's likely that the train won't dock if this case occurs. We still need a better reproduction case to fix this properly. A workaround for now would probably be to just exit and then enter the train again.
- Crashfix: Trains sometimes crash on client or when exiting the game.
- Bugfix: The reverser would be incorrectly updated for bidirectional trains causing them to not be driveable in one of the directions. This affected both player and AI.
- Bugfix: The 8x1 Foundations now cast shadows.
- Bugfix: Fixed the ladder collision on the Freight Platform.
KNOWN BUGS[edit | edit source]
- Loading the game inside a train or disabling the AI from within the train sometimes cause the train to not be driveable until you re-enter the train.
- Appending a reversed locomotive to the head of the train can cause the train to lose it's time table.
- The train is unable to reach a station if it's already at that station (within 8 meters), Workaround: this can happen when driving manually and then enabling the AI when the train is parked at a station, if it happens reverse the train 20 meters and re-enable the AI .
- When a bidirectional train "reverses" it does not brake correctly, but the station will catch it so it'll dock properly even though it slams into the station at 120 km/h