Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Experimental Hotfix 3[edit | edit source]
This version was released on May 9th, 2019. The original post can be viewed on the official site.
Intro[edit | edit source]
Patch Notes: Early Access (EXPERIMENTAL) - v0.1.8 - Build 98779
This small patch is mainly to fix some multiplayer related crashes, but we’ve fixed some other things along with it. As usual, you can find the details on that below.
Balancing[edit | edit source]
- Conveyor Lifts now snap in 1m steps instead of 2m
Bug Fixes[edit | edit source]
- Generators and Power Poles now show the correct name in their menu (Biomass Burner, Coal Generator, Power Pole Mk.2, etc.)
- Stackable Poles can no longer be built within each other
- Fixed some Map related crashes (on client and host)
- Fixed the distance of input fog planes on the Splitters and Mergers
- Hopefully fixed a crash related to Power Lines being saved in a bad state
- Fixed a crash occurring when exiting the game
- Players are not able to walk on water anymore
- Players don’t move upwards infinitely when flying with the Jetpack and equipping a different body slot equipment anymore
- Client players can now sort the inventory in various storages
Equipment[edit | edit source]
- Added Rifle Mk.1 sounds
- Implemented some changes to Nobelisk sounds