Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
- Experimental Hotfix 5
This version was released on May 13, 2019. The original post can be viewed on the official site.
Intro[edit | edit source]
Patch Notes: Early Access (EXPERIMENTAL) - v0.1.10 - Build 98994
Hi Pioneers! This is hopefully the last update to reach experimental before we push it to the main line. We’ve fixed the most annoying issues that you helped us find. Read more below.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
- Fixed so that recipes get unlocked if you load a save with prerequisites already met
- Stackable poles shouldn’t encroach each other anymore
- Quartz has a proper material
- Crystal Oscillator is visible from every angle
- Fixed an invalid Geyser
- Added proper collision to the Radar Tower
General Fixes[edit | edit source]
- Changed production time text in recipes to be more intuitive
- Conveyor belts max incline bumped from 30 to 35 degrees
- Re-aligned Foundry and Smelters inputs to allow for tighter connections
- Map is always centered on player
- Conveyor Lifts are rotated correctly
- Added a cancel/fail sound for dismantling
- New Icons for Splitters and Mergers
- Splitters and Mergers mesh tweaks