As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
|Can be eaten to restore one health segment.|
|Unlocked at||Nutrients - Paleberry|
A Paleberry (a.k.a. 'Berry'), is a consumable item that heals 10 HP. IIt can be equipped in the hand slot and is consumed with. It can be found throughout the World, although in smaller numbers compared to Beryl Nut. It can be searched with the Object Scanner after researching it in the M.A.M., is used to tame Lizard Doggos and can also be used to craft the Medicinal Inhaler.
Obtaining[edit | edit source]
Paleberries can be collected from Paleberry Plants found it the world by approaching them and pressing the interact key (default E). Each plant yields 1 to 3 Paleberries, and regrows after 3 in-game days from the point it was harvested, provided the plant hasn't been cut by a Chainsaw or run over with a vehicle.
Unlocking[edit | edit source]
Usage[edit | edit source]
Research[edit | edit source]
Crafting[edit | edit source]
|Equipment Workshop||Nutrients - Nutritional Inhaler|
|Equipment Workshop||Mycelia Research - Medicinal Inhaler|
AWESOME Sink[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Paleberries are referred to as Palaeodictyoptera Berries by ADA in-game.
- Harvesting the Paleberry Plant gives 1 to 3 paleberries, despite the graphic only displaying 1 berry.
- It can be found easily in grassy biomes.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
|The history section is incomplete in this article. Please help patch notes.if you can. Information can be gathered from|
- Patch 0.3.4.14: Paleberries now properly regrow on Paleberry Plants
- Patch 0.3.4.0: Paleberries now regrow on Paleberry Plants (this patch however didn't implement it properly and it had to be fixed in later patches)