|This article is a stub. You can help Satisfactory Wiki by .|
A Mercer Sphere is a small sphere that emits a strange aura. It can be researched in the M.A.M to unlock a scanner upgrade for locating more of them, but currently does not otherwise have a purpose. There are 134 of them. In proximity to its natural location, before harvested, specific sounds can be played.
In alpha versions of the game, certain in-game messages would be received from email@example.com. Potentially, in universe, these spheres are named after this character.
Message transcripts[edit | edit source]
Messages could be heard while in proximity to the Sphere for prolonged periods of time. Those include:
- (impatient) "Harvest. It."
- "Harvest it."
- "I strongly advise you to harvest this specimen."
- "Your contract legally compels you to harvest this artifact."
- "You are so lucky that you found this most valuable artifact."
- "Picking up multiple FICSIT personal in the area, proceed with harvest before it's too late."
- "Breaking news from Earth: widespread chaos and mayhem. World president urges all citizens to do their part and harvest alien artifacts."
- "Relaying message: Hello this is (voice changes) paternal figure (voice changes back). I have taken ill and need your help to find a cure. Doctors say that the only remedy is alien artifacts."
The voice is not dissimilar to the one of ADA.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Mercer Spheres were named after Matthew Mercer, an American voice actor and host of the Dungeons and Dragons web series Critical Role.
References[edit | edit source]