Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
|This article is a stub. You can help Satisfactory Wiki by .|
The Map allows the engineer to view areas of the world that they have explored. The Map is unlocked at Tier 4 Milestone: Explorer. Note: the Explorer item will not be available until you successfully analyze raw quartz in the MAM. It can be accessed by pressing Z or by clicking the R3 button on a controller. Markers for the HUB, engineer location, vehicle location, death locations, Beacons, and Pings will also show up. The Map can be zoomed between 0.5x and 8x magnification. The unexplored map will be displayed as the black region. Move to the unexplored area to reveal it, or by building Radar Towers.
Map Icons[edit | edit source]
The following icons shows up on the in-game map:
- Player's crate / Loot box
- The HUB, when clicked, will show active milestone
- Space Elevator, when clicked, will show current delivery progress
- Radar Tower and revealed area
- Resources nodes scanned within the past 25 seconds
- Truck Stations and Train Stations
The following do not show up on the in-game map:
- Player built structures
- Power slugs, artifacts, hard drives
- Resource deposits
- All creatures
- Poison gas area
Gallery[edit | edit source]
The map as it appeared during the alpha.
[edit | edit source]
- https://satisfactory-calculator.com/en/interactive-map: This interactive map allows you to display your factory plan and analyze your factory output, etc. Calculator included.
- https://www.satisfactorymap.com: This map allows you to customize the legends to your preference.
- https://mapisfactory.com: another map.
Both of the online maps above allows you to upload your save file to analyze the map.