|Used for quick, vertical traversal.|
The launch angle can be adjusted while building.
Caution: Be sure to land safely!
|Unlocked at||Tier 2 - Jump Pads|
|Power Usage||2 MW|
|“||We even support stuff like multi-floor warehouses so you can stack your buildings and a whole bunch of navigational constructs like jump pads and walkways!||„|
|~ Caterina Parks's assistant Steve|
The Jump Pad is a building that can launch engineers, creatures and vehicles into the air. It has a customizable angle under which it launches, from 0 to 90 degrees. Estimated trajectory is shown when setting the angle.
U-Jelly Landing Pads can be utilized greatly to guarantee a safe landing.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- During the FICSMAS seasonal event, a festive jingle is played upon being launched.
History[edit | edit source]
- Patch 0.3.6:
- Added visual feedback with the launch trajectory for the current Jump Pad and pre-existing ones while building
- Launch angle can be adjusted while placing with Mouse Wheel, extra fine tuning is possible by holding down Ctrl while adjusting the angle
- Updated visuals, it is now a new single mesh instead of several different ones
- Renamed previous iteration of the Jump Pads to "Old Jump Pad"
- Removed Old Jump Pads from the Build menu, Codex and Quick Search
- Patch 0.3: Now affect creatures and physics objects like vehicles
Gallery[edit | edit source]
See also[edit | edit source]