|This article is a stub. You can help Satisfactory Wiki by .|
|Allows you to move more freely in the air. Consumes Fuel when used and refills with Fuel from your inventory when you're on the ground.|
|Unlocked at||Tier 6 - Jetpack|
|Sink Value||35 580|
|“||Jetpacks allow for maneuverability and can act as shock-dampeners when out pioneering in uncharted territories. Be sure to keep it stocked with fuel at all times, especially in mid-air!||„|
|~ Caterina Parks's assistant Steve|
Jetpack is a personal flight device. Engineers can use it to gain elevation and avoid fall damage.
It requires Packaged Fuel in the engineer's inventory to operate. It will not work with Packaged Turbofuel or Packaged Liquid Biofuel. When equipped, hold down or tap the jump button (default Space) while in midair to fly.
The fuel bar is displayed at the lower left of the game window and it only lasts for 6 seconds. It quickly depletes during the flight. The jetpack can only refuel when the engineer is not in the air nor swimming; the refueling process is automatic as long as the engineer is on any solid surface and it consumes fuels from the engineer's inventory. It allows the engineer to fly up to 22 meters vertically when the jump key is held down, or 38 m if you are spamming the jump-key about 6 times a second, and 136 meters horizontally. When flying horizontally, it is advised to tap the jump button once in a while at the correct timing, instead of simply holding down the jump button. This will allows the engineer to perform a series of smaller jumps in the air, which greatly increases the flight range.
To prevent fall damage, simply tap the jump button just before the engineer reaches the ground. This will consume a small amount of fuel.
2 Packaged Fuels will be consumed for each full recharge.
Obtaining[edit | edit source]
Crafting[edit | edit source]
|Equipment Workshop||Tier 6 - Jetpack|
Tips[edit | edit source]
- For crossing large distance in a routine manner it is best combined with a Hyper Tube Cannon.
- To fly across large distances, build a short length of Conveyor Belt Mk.5 facing towards the edge of the cliff. Ride the belt and allow the belt to launch the engineer off the cliff for longer horizontal distance.
- The Tilted Jump Pad also boosts the flight range of jetpack.
Current issue[edit | edit source]
- During autosave, sometimes the Jetpack will receive a sudden upward boost while in mid air, yeeting you up into the sky, much like the issue with the HUB
Gallery[edit | edit source]
The jetpack shown on the official website when the game was first announced.
History[edit | edit source]
- Patch 0.3: Nerfed the Belt speed. Mk.5 belt launch distance greatly decreased.
- Patch 0.1.5 (experimental): changed crafting cost from 3 Circuit Board and 25 Plastic to 15 Circuit Board and 50 Plastic