|“||R&D inflated your pocket-dimension.||„|
The Inventory is where engineers store items and equip equipment and consumables. Its size can be upgraded with various milestones and research. The starting size is 16 slots, and the current maximum size is 72 slots. There is also a trash slot which will destroy any items dragged into it, except for Nuclear Waste.
Features[edit | edit source]
- Quick transfer — Items can be quickly transferred to/from the inventory by holding ⇧ Left Shift when an item.
- Mass transfer — All items of the same type will be transferred when dragging an item followed by holding Ctrl and drag into another inventory, or Ctrl + .
- Splitting stacks — will split a stack in half. Holding down and moving the cursor allows splitting off specific amounts.
- Sorting — Inventories (including storage buildings) have a button to sort all items.
- Hotbar — Items in the inventory can't go into the hotbar (only buildings can). Use the to scroll between hand slots.
- Equip — Double or ⇧ Shift + will equip items in the hand or body slot.
Item stack size[edit | edit source]
- All solid item has defined stack size. Within the stack size, multiple items are automatically grouped into 1 slot in engineer's inventory or building's inventory. Beyond the stack size, items are overflowed into the next slot.
- Most production buildings have only 1 slot, means only 1 stack of item can be stored. After the stack is full, the building is blocked by its output and will stop producing.
- Storages and vehicles generally have multiple slots to store large amount of items.
- If items of the same kind are dropped onto the floor, they will always attempt to group in stacks.
- Some equipment does not stack, they have a stack size of 1.
- The stack size of solid items can be 1, 50, 100, 200 or 500.
- Fluids do not have a stack size. They must be contained in a pipe. Its packaged form can be stacked.
Upgrades[edit | edit source]
|Tier||Type||Name||Inventory slots||Hand slots|
|0||Tier 0||Hub Upgrade 1||3||-|
|0||Tier 0||Hub Upgrade 4||3||-|
|1||Tier 1||Field Research||5||1|
|2||Tier 2||Obstacle Clearing||5||-|
|4||Tier 4||Improved Melee Combat||5||1|
|-||Alien Organisms||Expanded Toolbelt||-||1|
|-||Alien Organisms||Inflated Pocket Dimension||5||-|
|-||Caterium Research||Caterium - Inflated Pocket Dimension #1||5||-|
|-||Caterium Research||Caterium - Inflated Pocket Dimension #2||5||-|
|-||Sulfur Research||Expanded Toolbelt||-||1|
|-||Sulfur Research||Inflated Pocket Dimension||5||-|
|-||Hard Drive||Expanded Pocket Dimension||5||-|
|-||Hard Drive||Inflated Pocket Dimension||5||-|
Hand and body slot[edit | edit source]
To equip item or body equipment into slots, you can either drag, ⇧ Shift + or Double that item in the inventory window. To use a consumable, such as a healing item, scroll until it is in your hand then to consume.
|Beryl Nut||Hand||Healing, consumable||-|
|Bacon Agaric||Hand||Healing, consumable||-|
|Color Gun||Hand||Equipment||Color Cartridge|
|Rebar Gun||Hand||Ranged Weapon||Spiked Rebar|
|Hand||Ranged Weapon||unknown, not Spiked Rebar|
|Medicinal Inhaler||Hand||Healing, consumable||-|
|Nobelisk Detonator||Hand||Ranged Weapon||Nobelisk|
|Radioactivity Resistant Suit||Body||Equipment||Iodine Infused Filter|