Industrial Storage Container
|This article is a stub. You can help Satisfactory Wiki by .|
|Industrial Storage Container|
|Contains 48 slots for storing large amounts of items. Has an input and output for conveyor belts.|
|Unlocks at||Tier 4
|Power Usage||0 MW|
The Industrial Storage Container is a more advanced version of the Storage Container with the same function. This version is twice as tall, stores 48 items, and costs more. It has 2 inputs and 2 outputs.
Solution as Overflow-Splitter[edit | edit source]
This section may be incorrect. For the time being, please avoid using this method for an overflow splitter (Apparently the loading order is still inconsistent for some players or between updates, and it sometimes works only within a game session).
The output you connect first will be prioritized. If this output can handle the sum of all inputs, all items will go that way. So use high tier belts. If the input rate is infinite (when a container is full), it splits equal to both belts with their respective max output-rate. If the first placed output can't handle the sum of the inputs, the second output becomes active.
- Notice that the "first" and "second" placed output can change after loading if you use a belt of different tiers. Due to the loading order, the lower-tiered belts become the "first" placed. So check it sometimes.
- Storage full, no input -> MK3 Output (1st-placed) 270 & MK3 Output (2nd placed) 270
- MK3 Input 270 -> MK3 Output (1st-placed) 270 & MK3 Output (2nd placed) 0
- MK3 Input 270 -> MK1 Output (1st-placed) 60 & MK3 Output (2nd placed) 230
- MK1 Input 60 -> MK3 Output (1st-placed) 60 & MK1 Output (2nd placed) 0 (check below)
- MK1 Input 60 -> MK3 Output (1st-placed, last loaded) 0 & MK1 Output (2nd placed, first loaded) 60
Last tested on Early Acces CL#117657.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Useful to store large amount of items, such as Nuclear Waste.
History[edit | edit source]
- Patch 0.1.5: Renamed Storage Container Mk.2 to Industrial Storage Container
- Added a second input and output to the Industrial Storage Container (previously Storage Container Mk.2)