|It has been suggested that this article or section be merged with Geo Thermal Generator.
It has been suggested that this article or section be merged with Geo Thermal Generator.
- Reason: Pages discuss the same topic
- Please discuss this on the Discussion page.
|Unlocked at||Caterium Research|
Unlock[edit | edit source]
- Scanner: Geyser is unlocked in Caterium Research at M.A.M..
- Completing the research unlocks the ability to build Geo Thermal Generators on top of geysers.
Building[edit | edit source]
- Only one Geo Thermal Generator can be built on top of each geyser.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Currently the only possible purity for geysers is Normal.
- Most Geysers are concentrated in the northern part of the map.
- Each Geyser shoots out hot steam about every 20 seconds. The engineer is not damaged by this hot steam.
- There are a total of 18 valid Geysers on the World. (the online interactive map only shows 16 which is outdated.)
- Most Geysers lack a hitbox and can be walked through.
- Geysers are the only resource node that don't produce any items or liquids, and therefore don't allow the placement of Portable Miners on them.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Patch 0.3.3.1: Fixed a bug where some Geysers were still not usable
- Patch 0.3.3.0: Geothermal Generators should be buildable on Geysers again
- Patch 0.3.2.0: Updated and optimized the Geyser idle and burst VFX
- Patch 0.3: Geysers now show just "Geyser" instead of "Geyser cannot be picked up! (Normal)" when approached
- Patch 0.2.1.19: Geyser placement issue in Desert Canyons resulting in ‘Floor is too steep’ when trying to build should be fixed
- Patch 0.1.10: Fixed an invalid Geyser