|As Freight Cars stop (by) this they will either unload or load their goods, depending on what you've set it to. The Freight Platform snaps to Railway, each other and Train Stations.|
|Unlocks at||Tier 6
|Power Usage||50 MW|
Resources breakdown [ ]
2 × Computer
50 × Concrete
25 × Cable
5 × Motor
2 × Steel Pipe
2 × Steel Beam
Consumes power only when loading or unloading. You cannot connect power line to it, it must receive power from the railway which take the power source from connected train station. Has 2 input and 2 output connectors which can be toggled to load or unload to/from the freight car.
It snaps to train station but not foundations. Locomotive needs to be docked for Freight Platform to work.
Loading / Unloading time[edit | edit source]
- In a train station with multiple freight platforms, all freight cars unload at the same time.
- It takes 25 seconds to load/unload a freight car at freight platform. This will be added into the train round-trip time.
- During the animation, the train will not move.
- If there is nothing to load/unload, then the 25 seconds animation will not be played. The train will instead stop for only 1 second.
- An alternative animation will be played if there is not enough empty slot to load/unload into.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This building requires most different types of building resources (7) as of latest version.
See also[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]