|This article is a stub. You can help Satisfactory Wiki by .|
|The Freight Car is used to transport large quantity of resources from one place to another. Resources are loaded or unloaded at Freight Platforms. |
Must be build on Railway.
|Inventory||32 or 500m³ slots|
|Crafted In||Equipment Workshop|
A Freight Car can be attached to an Electric Locomotive or another freight car and has inventory of 32 slots which allows transportation of resources over Railway. Freight cars can be loaded and unloaded via the Freight Platform.
Appearance[edit | edit source]
- The container will only be displayed if there is at least one item in the freight car's inventory.
- If no item is present, the freight car will appear as the base only.
- The inventory count of the freight car doesn't seem to affect the train speed.
Known Bugs[edit | edit source]
If the player is standing on an empty freight car and manually places items in its inventory, the cargo crate will spawn and instantly kill the player.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- During the unloading animation, the crane at the Freight Platform will grab the container from the freight car then drop at the cargo of the freight platform.
- If the remaining empty space of the freight platform is less then the inventory of the freight car being unloaded, the container will remain on the freight car after being unloaded. The excess material will remain in the freight car.
See Also[edit | edit source]