|FICSIT Factory Cart™|
|The one and only FICSIT Factory Cart™|
Now with special - FICSIT Foundation only - Grip Wheels, for an even smoother and faster factory floor experience!
|Sink Value||1 552|
|0-50 km/h||N/A s|
|Crafted In||Equipment Workshop|
Total Base Ingredients
The FICSIT Factory Cart™ (sometimes just Factory Cart or Golf Cart) is a vehicle used for transport of Engineers within factories. Its special Grip Wheels ensure swift speedup and braking at the cost of insane drift on non-factory floors (despite the description only claiming Foundation-only grip, the wheels work properly on all Engineer-built structures, including buildings, walkways, Conveyor Belts, Pipelines etc.).
Unlike any other vehicle, it doesn't require any fuel. It has a single inventory slot and can be automated, as it dispones with self-driving and is normally detected by Truck Stations.
How to get a Factory Cart[edit | edit source]
- Unlock its blueprint at the AWESOME Shop for 10 Coupons.
- Craft it at the Equipment Workshop.
- Double-click to equip in hand.
- Left-click to place it on the ground.
- Interact (default E) it to ride.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Truck Stations will load fuel into the cart, which it depletes very quickly with no added bonus. Its fuel slot cannot be accessed from its inventory.
History[edit | edit source]
- Patch 0.3: Introduced
Gallery[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]