Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
|This article is a stub. You can help Satisfactory Wiki by .|
|Used for equipment crafting.|
Flexible but durable fabric.
|Stack Energy (MJ)||1500|
|Stack Burn Time|
Obtaining[edit | edit source]
Crafting[edit | edit source]
|1 × Mycelia||4||1 × Fabric|
|5 × Biomass|
|Mycelia (15/min)||Assembler||15/min Fabric|
|? × Constructor||Biomass (75/min)|
Usage[edit | edit source]
- Used to craft
|10 × Fabric||40||5 × Parachute|
|5 × Cable|
|5 × Coal||8||1 × Filter|
|2 × Rubber|
|2 × Fabric|
|100 × Rubber||80||1 × Gas Mask|
|100 × Plastic|
|100 × Fabric|
|50 × Rubber||120||1 × Hazmat Suit|
|50 × Plastic|
|50 × Alclad Aluminum Sheet|
|50 × Fabric|
How to Acquire Blueprint[edit | edit source]
- Find 35 Mycelia, at the caves, or cut down some mushroom trees.
- Research it at the M.A.M., 5 Mycelium will be consumed.
- Complete the Tier 1: Fabric Milestone at The HUB. This will require 50 Iron Plate, 50 Iron Rod and 100 Wire
- The fabric and Biomass (Mycelia) recipes will be unlocked.
- Use 10 Mycelium to craft 10 fabrics. The remaining 20 Mycelium are kept for further M.A.M. research.
Upcoming changes[edit | edit source]
In the experimental branch the recipe had changed to 1 Mycelia and 5 Biomass.