|This article is a stub. You can help Satisfactory Wiki by .|
This article is a stub. You can help Satisfactory Wiki by .
There are many easter eggs that can be found or will randomly happen in the game based on your actions.
World[edit | edit source]
- In Coffee Stain's Satisfactory level design stream, at one point a model of a "pipe" is shown to exist below a part of the map, in reference to a pervasive community meme. It is unclear if this easter egg was included in the game's current or past release builds, however.
- A single Walker can be encountered in the world. This is a reference to another Coffee Stain's game, Sanctum 2.
Interface[edit | edit source]
- Occasionally, when pressing the pod launch button at the HUB terminal, a large cartoon fist will appear and slam down on the button, with an accompanying "boom" sound.
- Rapidly clicking on the power graph of any generator building or Power Pole will lock the engineer out of it for abuse of FICSIT property, suggesting multiple treatment options including "exposure to dangerous substances".
- Sometimes, when pressing the button to scan a Hard Drive while none is inserted in the M.A.M., it will "become sentient" for a short time before being restarted.
Emotes and Animations[edit | edit source]
Naruto[edit | edit source]
- Occasionally, when doing the clap emote, the engineer might do a sequence of Naruto hand gestures where red bugs shoot out of your hand.
- Sometimes the default sprinting animation gets replaced by a Naruto running animation. This is only visible to other players in multiplayer.
ADA voicelines[edit | edit source]
These ADA voice lines might play when doing certain emotes:
Equipment[edit | edit source]
- When picking up the Construction Tool/Resource Scanner after the drop pod sequence, the engineer smoothes down a sticker of BoxBoy from Coffee Stain Studios' first game I <3 Strawberries.
- The Construction Tool has numerous lines of text printed on its casing.
- Rarely when reloading the Rebar Gun, the Engineer will sometimes drop it (it will rapidly fly back afterwards).
Buildings[edit | edit source]
- Many of the buildings feature sequences of letters and numbers that spell out words related to their functions in "l33t speak".
In the HUB[edit | edit source]
- The HUB contains several minor easter eggs once it is fully completed.
- The terminal near where the M.A.M. used to be has computer screens with references to Windows BSOD and closed alpha testers.
- The toilet cubicle has a mysterious promotional poster stuck on the wall that appears to depict a company called Korolev. Upon closer inspection, it represents a game called "The Cycle" which is available on the Epic Games Store.
Sound[edit | edit source]
- The sound produced by Engineer running on Foundations syncs with the background music which is played when in the base.
- When mining resources by hand, the sound of the chisel syncs with "We Will Rock You" by Queen.
References[edit | edit source]