As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
|Standard issue Cup for melee range.|
|Unlocked at||AWESOME Shop - FICSIT Coffee Cup™|
The Cup is a solely cosmetic piece of hand equipment. Similar to Beryl Nuts, it is small and does not cause too much obstruction when the player decides to take a screenshot.
Obtaining[edit | edit source]
Unlocking[edit | edit source]
After purchasing, the actual item can be found in the Purchases tab in the AWESOME Shop.
Usage[edit | edit source]
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Cup isn't used to craft anything.
AWESOME Sink[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- It is called FICSIT Coffee Cup™ in the Shop.
- Pressing will play the drinking animation, and occasionally a metal sound is produced, possibly due to cup hitting the helmet the engineer is wearing.
- The fluid content inside seems not to spill under any circumstance.
- Dropping the Cup onto the ground will empty its contents until it is picked it up again.
- Another Coffee Cup can be spotted just on the HUB Terminal, but with different design. That cup cannot be picked up or interacted with.
History[edit | edit source]
- Patch 0.3: Introduced