This is a list of the default controls:
|Space||Jump / Vehicle Handbrake|
|Primary Fire / Vehicle Horn / Take Photo in Photo Mode|
|Secondary Fire / Split Item / High Resolution Photo Mode|
|Q||Build Menu (Build Gun in Construction Mode)|
|V||unknown||Resource Scanner / Vehicle Menu|
|R||Weapon Reload / Change Spline Build Mode|
|⇧ Left Shift||Press||Sprint|
|up||Previous Held Item / Rotate Hologram Right / Increase Photo FOV|
|down||Next Held Item / Rotate Hologram Left / Decrease Photo FOV|
|F||unknown||Dismantle Mode (Build Gun in Dismantle Mode)|
|Left Ctrl||Toggle Multi Select Mass Dismantle|
|↵ Enter||unknown||Open Chat|
|Left Ctrl||Build Gun Snap To Guide Lines|
|P||Open Photo Mode|
|Toggle Photo Mode UI Visibility|
|1||Building Shortcut 1|
|2||Building Shortcut 2|
|3||Building Shortcut 3|
|4||Building Shortcut 4|
|5||Building Shortcut 5|
|6||Building Shortcut 6|
|7||Building Shortcut 7|
|8||Building Shortcut 8|
|9||Building Shortcut 9|
|0||Building Shortcut 10|
With some exceptions, keyboard controls can be rebound in settings. There is no customization available for controllers.
- Pressing Space while driving a Truck or Explorer will do a drift.
- Holding down V allows to select what resource will the Resource Scanner scan for.
- The map is only accessible after it has been researched in the Quartz Research in M.A.M..
- Crouching while running will do a slide.
- Crouching before jump will do a higher jump.
- Approach a resource node and press E to start manual mining. To do AFK manual mining, open inventory Tab ↹ while the manual mining key is held down.
- For Nobelisks, holding down allows it to be thrown further.
- Photo Mode can be used as binoculars by scrolling to zoom.
- Pressing or holding Ctrl while dismantling will activate Mass Dismantle mode, where up to 50 buildings at once can be marked to be deconstructed simultaneously.
- Pressing Left Ctrl while building will align the building in a straight line.
- Pressing while in build mode or dismantle mode while facing a building will copy the blueprint of aimed building.
- All building shortcuts are only for buildings and vehicles in the build menu.
- These can be assinged by hovering over a building in the build menu and pressing the keybind ( ).
- These might not work for some keyboard layouts. This can be fixed easily by manually rebinding each key.
- In the Esc menu, the respawn option is available, which will instantly kill the player.
|+ ⇧ Shift||Transfer the clicked item (or single stack) between opened inventories / quickly equip equipment|
|+ Ctrl||Transfer all of the clicked items of same type between opened inventories|
- If interacting with vehicle inventory with a valid fuel item and if a fuel slot is present, the fuel slot will be prioritized, which means items will be transferred only to the fuel slot ( ).