|Caterium Ore is smelted into Caterium Ingots. Caterium Ingots are mostly used for advanced electronics.|
|Unlocked at||Caterium Research - Caterium|
Obtaining[edit | edit source]
Unlocking[edit | edit source]
Additionally, its resource scanner is unlocked in the Tier 6 milestone Expanded Power Infrastructure.
Resource acquisition[edit | edit source]
Caterium Ore can be harvested by hand (default E) in trace amounts from resource deposits scattered across the world, or from inexhaustible resource nodes on which Miners can be constructed to extract automatically. Additonally, Lizard Doggos will ocassionally bring it when tamed.
- Items produced per minute
Number of Caterium Ore resource nodes is as follows:
|Mk.3 mining rate|
at 250 %
|Total||16||5760||11040* / 14400|
Usage[edit | edit source]
Research[edit | edit source]
Crafting[edit | edit source]
|Caterium Research - Caterium Ingots|
|Tier 3 - Coal Power|
Caterium Research - Caterium
Tier 5 - Oil Processing
AWESOME Sink[edit | edit source]
Blocked Caterium nodes[edit | edit source]
Certain Caterium Ore nodes are blocked by cracked boulders that need to be detonated with a Nobelisk before a Miner can be placed on them. However, Portable Miners can be placed between and around those boulders.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Caterium is named after Caterina Parks, the CEO of FICSIT Inc..
- It very likely replaced gold before the game entered closed alpha, as gold was mentioned in a dev highlight but was never seen in-game.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Patch 0.3.4.9: Reverted to the old mesh as of 0.3.4.7, improved icon readability
- Patch 0.3.4.7: New mesh and icon introduced
- Patch 0.2.1.19: New mesh and icon introduced
References[edit | edit source]
See also[edit | edit source]