|Can be eaten to restore half a health segment.|
|Unlocked at||Nutrients - Nut|
A Beryl Nut (a.k.a. 'Nut'), is a consumable item that heals 5 HP. It can be equipped in the hand slot and is consumed with . It can be found throughout the World, and is the most common out of all edibles. It can be searched with the Object Scanner after researching it in the M.A.M., and can be used to craft the Medicinal Inhaler.
Obtaining[edit | edit source]
Beryl Nuts can be collected from Beryl Nut Bushes found it the world by approaching them and pressing the interact key (default E). Each bush yields 5 Nuts, and regrows after 3 in-game days from the point it was harvested, provided the bush hasn't been cut by a Chainsaw or run over with a vehicle.
Unlocking[edit | edit source]
Usage[edit | edit source]
Research[edit | edit source]
Crafting[edit | edit source]
|Equipment Workshop||Nutrients - Nutritional Inhaler|
|Equipment Workshop||Mycelia Research - Medicinal Inhaler|
AWESOME Sink[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Some Beryl Nut Bushes can be found floating in the air or rotated sideways.
- They can be easily found on flat grounds, at the sides of pathways or behind small rocks.
- Holding a Nut while taking a screenshot is preferred by Jace, as seen in the Reacting to the Satisfactory Subreddit video.
History[edit | edit source]
- Patch 0.3.4.14: Beryl Nuts and Paleberries now regrow around every 3 in-game days
- Patch 0.3.4.13: Chainsawing Berry/Nut Bushes now gives the Berries or Nuts and no longer displays “No Space for N/A”
- Patch 0.3.4.11: Nuts and Berries should now regrow properly (bugged until Patch 0.3.4.14)
- Patch 0.3.4.3: Nuts should now respawn properly (bugged until Patch 0.3.4.14)
- Patch 0.3.4.2: Beryl Nuts and Paleberries regrow (bugged until Patch 0.3.4.14)
- Patch 0.3.1.0: Consumable items now require the animation to finish before applying their healing. (And they finally play their animation if you only have one of them equipped)
Reference[edit | edit source]