A Beryl Nut (a.k.a. 'Nut'), is a consumable item that heals for 5 Hitpoints. It can be equipped in the hand slot, to consume it. It can be found easily throughout the World. It can be obtained by approaching a Beryl Nut plant and interact with it (default E). It can be searched with the Object Scanner after researching it in the M.A.M.. It can also be used to craft the Medicinal Inhaler.
Picking up a Beryl Nut unlocks the left part of the Nutrients Research Tree in the M.A.M..
- Harvesting the nut from the tree always give 7 nuts, despite the graphic display only 5 nuts.
- Some Beryl Nut plants can be found floating in the air or rotated 90 degrees to sideways.
- It can be easily found on flat grounds, at the side of pathways or behind small rocks.
- In multiplayer, beryl nuts appeared to regrow on the client-side upon saving and reloading, but it actually doesn't, as the beryl nut tree's state only updates when a client has interacted with it, or the game is a fresh start.
- Holding a Nut while taking a screenshot is preferred by Jace, as seen in the Reacting to the Satisfactory Subreddit video.