|Organs from alien creatures.|
|Unlocked at||Alien Organisms - Alien Organs|
|Stack Energy||12.5 GJ|
Obtaining[edit | edit source]
- Spitters drop one Alien Organ on death.
- Alpha Spitters drop 2-3 Alien Organs on death.
- Small Stingers drop 1-2 Alien Organs on death.
- Large Stingers drop three Alien Organs on death.
- Elite Stingers drop five Alien Organs on death.
Usage[edit | edit source]
Research[edit | edit source]
Crafting[edit | edit source]
|Alien Organisms - Organic Properties|
|Equipment Workshop||Alien Organisms - Medicinal Inhaler|
AWESOME Sink[edit | edit source]
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Although Alien Organs can be used as fuel directly, it is much more efficient to convert them into Biomass or even Solid Biofuel before burning it.
- Alien Organs, like Alien Carapaces, can be used to store a large amount of biomass energy due to its stack size and conversion rate.
- When being made into a biomass with a constructor, the output will be clogged each time biomass is made and more will not be produced until fully empty. This occurs due to the recipe producing an entire stack at a time, and happens regardless of clock speed and conveyor belt. A better conveyor belt will clear the output more quickly.
History[edit | edit source]
- Patch 0.1.5: